Ideal filters for food, beverage, and pharmaceutical process
To ensure you receive the filter right for your requirements we:
- Take the time to consult with you to thoroughly understand your project.
- Analyze your application to provide a custom engineered filter specific to your needs.
- Provide a cost effective long lasting solution you will be able to use for the entire life of the unit.
- Guaranteed – because of our high quality material and segmented disc housing, you never need to worry about element warping due to heat or pressure!
MicroPure Segmented Filters sandwich self-sealing filter media between specially designed segments of stainless steel, clamped securely by a stainless steel tension rod connecting the end segments to form the cartridge.
What this means for you
Air/gas or liquid flows into openings in the outside of a segment and passes through the filter medium into an adjacent segment which then exits through openings at the center of the cartridge and out of the filter housing.
The number of segments and the type of filter medium used in each Segmented Filter are customized for your application.
Throughput can be significantly increased by adding segments and filter media.
Unlike conventional filter cartridges, the two-way MicroPure design provides equal support for the filter media in both directions so you can reverse the flow if your application requires.
Micropure Filtration uses
Articles of Interest:
- Case Study: CO2 safety is number one with Sulfurguard: The patented SulfurGuard CO2 filtration system puts the process gas through several phases to ensure the post filtered CO2 is 100% sterile, free of any possible contaminants and safe for use in soft drink carbonation.
- Case Study: Fixing a Sticky Situation: When a clients filters were clogging too quickly the engineers at Micropure went to work investigating the problem. The culprit ended up being pretty sweet.
- Case Study: How to keep an organic product through an organic process: Being able to call your product 100% organic requires more than just organic ingredients. It requires an organic process, including filtration.
- Case Study: Fewer cleanouts, and speedy replacement means less down time: With a 24/7 production schedule every minute counts. The need for a low/consistent pressure drop, inline/multiple sterilizations, and quick/easy media replacement led to the Sterile Air Filter